Pages

August 4, 2010

WHY Wednesday?

Okay, in order to get my butt back into a routine of some sort, and so as to not disappoint my one two loyal readers (thanks Mom and Kim), I thought I'd start a weekly post of some of my musings that pop into my mind...you know the type, they are often more logical than folks give you credit for and yet for some reason, they sometimes make you feel too embarrassed to ask them. Since very little embarrasses me, most days anyway, I thought, what the heck. You do realize though, that by reading this you are obligating yourself to adding your very own "Whys" in the comments section, right? Before proceeding further, please sign here X___________________, here: X_____________________, and here: X____________________ and initial here X_______________________ and here: X__________________________. Okay, now that we have the legal mumbo jumbo out of the way, here goes my very first attempt at "Why Wednesday:"




* Why do toddlers insist on stripping their toys of their accessories? Right now, in America alone, there are over 900,000 naked Barbies being deprived of fabulous shiny dresses. Right now in our living room there are 42,363 cars/trucks/tractors with no tires - yep, you guessed it: naked wheels.



* Why is seeing someone falling down so darn funny? Why do we laugh so hysterically at those awesome cats that have that I-totally-meant-to-run-into-that-sliding-glass-door look on their faces right after running into said sliding glass door?



*And speaking of funny, or rather, NOT funny, why do advertisers  and movie people think that kids and babies throwing up is a funny gag? These people have obviously never been on the receiving end of an "Omenesque" event at 2am, while tripping over the dog and praying that the vomit won't be spread too far and wide for you to clean up with what's left of  the carpet cleaner that you meant to pick up at the store yesterday after work but forgot to because you were too distracted entranced by your little darlin' and his demands precious requests for more sweet tea that he is now throwing up all over you. I mean, really, people, what gives?



Okay - your turn - what "whys" do you have for me today?

5 comments:

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from Bloggy Moms! Hope you can stop by and follow back :)

http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

Janelle said...

Too funny and so true! My daughter will not leave her baby's clothes and diaper on to save her life. She keeps telling me the baby pooped. :)

Thank you so much for the advise you left on my blog. It was so sweet and I really appreciate it.

I thought I was following you before but I really am now. :)

Janelle

Sofia said...

Hi! Following you from Bloggy Moms! Come visit and follow back!
Sofia
http://frompdxwithlove.com

Eileen said...

Why on earth does every sock that comes out of the washer never have a match?

Avon Beauty with Mary said...

I'm following you also.
beautywithmary.com
twitter.com/mauvemary